Monday, March 26, 2012

YUM!!!

Hi everyone! Todays post is about food (if you get hungry when people talk about food just get something to eat now). So lately, Speedy has been very excited when we bring him his food. We feed him a tablespoon of food a day from little measuring spoon. The other day when I was feeding him, he tried to climb the spoon to see what was in it, but when I poured it into his dish he ran away. This morning when I fed hin he tried to climb the spoon again, but he didn't run away from the noise. I guess he learned (really really quickly) that the noise means food. If humans could learn like that, then we would be geniuses by the time we could walk. Honestly, I think certain people who make the same mistake over again, could really use the extra help. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever give him treats? or is it just regular food he gets excited about?

    ReplyDelete