Monday, February 20, 2012

Hobbies

Hi everyone! I recently discovered Speedy's love of TV. I found this out because one night, he was running in his ball while we were watching TV. Then the highlight of the show came on and Speedy stopped running, turned and stared at the TV. I guess he felt my family's eyes on him because he started running again. Later, he did the exact same thing. It was hilarious! I mean, I don't know of any other hamster who loves TV. So here is a list of Speedy's other hobbies.
                                              

  • sleeping                 
  • running
  • ripping
  • gathering
  • hoarding
  • sleeping
  • weaving        
  • eating
  • playing
  • running away from people
  • sleeping 
  • digging       
These are some of Speedy's hobbies. Let me know if you have any suggestions! I'm trying to post on Mondays, so that's when you should check!  Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie - I'd like to know what you were watching on TV that was so fascinating for Speedy! You might try an interesting experiment - football vs. animal planet! That will definitely give us some insight into his personality! I wonder if he might like reality shows...

    ReplyDelete