Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's Speedy Feeling?

Hi everyone! I'm going to try to write what I think Speedy is feeling. I'll update it as soon as I can. Here is the first one.

When Speedy Explores After His Cage is Cleaned
                Oooh, ooh what's that? That smells funny. Hey, where's my old stuff? Wait, where's my bed I want my bed. Okay, maybe my round circle (wheel) will take me somewhere else. *Run run*. Am I there yet? Is this someplace different? *Sniff sniff* Nope not there yet. *Run run* Now am I there? *Sniff sniff* Nope. 
1 more time....
2 more times....
3 more times...
  Ok, I give up. Oh! Oh! I'll go see if my food is still there. *Scurry Shuffle*  Phew! My food is still there. Oh! And there's a strawberry! And corn! And sunflower seeds! Yay!

       Okay, that's it for this edition of What is Speedy Feeling! Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think by sending comments. Bye!

    

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Maggie! I love reading about Speedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, Great job! I can just imagine Speedy's mind working this way!

    ReplyDelete